your web page design into autorun CD programs with this visual tool.
Version 3.5 is available now. (what's
What is Autorun CD Studio
What's unique about Autorun CD Studio
Autorun CD Studio is the software
to create 32 bit programs that will be automatically executed to
display a splash screen when a CD/DVD is inserted into the CD/DVD
- A professional autorun CD program is important to your company.
- It advertises your company's Corporate Identity.
- It raises customer satisfaction.
- It eleminates confusion when exchanging data with CD-Rs,
thus raises work efficiency.
- A professional autorun CD menu program is cool.
- A dull data CD vs. a multimedia-enabled interactive CD with
personal style -- which will you choose? Which will your friends
choose? Think about it.
Autorun CD Studio Features
Before there is Autorun CD Studio,
developing a 32-bit autorun CD program that meets Windows standards
requires special programming skill and vast amount of time investment.
We noticed that modern Web technology has enabled flexible rich
multimedia presentation in a very-easy-to-implement manner, and
is widely supported.
So the basic idea of Autorun CD Studio is to allow you to reuse
your Web page design skill to produce the most professional autorun
CD programs. There is nothing extra to learn besides how to make
a Web page, except that now you can execute Windows programs. A
32-bit Windows CD autorun program will then be generated for you
automatically based on the Web page.
- Takes full advantage of all of the layout-control, scripting
and multimedia capabilities of modern Web pages to generate the
most professional autorun programs you can ever imagine, with
- Rich HTML texts, images, animations, sound, music, video, roll-over
buttons, Flash movies, ActiveX, Java-applet, Java/VB scripting,
etc., etc., everything you've ever dreamed about in a CD autorun
- Easy to use with the WYSIWYG development environment.
- click here for more...
- Two more build options(No Compile and No UI) to choose from.
- Popup window support.
- Great speed improvement when retrieving data from the package(when compile is selected) especially when handling big files.
- Many minor tweakups.
Improved XP sp2 compatibility.
- Sync taskbar button title with the window title.
- Frobids project files to be saved into the HTML folder which
causes compiling problems.
- Fixed bugs that cause some macros not working properly on
- Redesigned UI. The wizard is back.
- New "macro:exepath" to return the directory where
autorun.exe is located.
- Compression is now supported. Compresses a little better
and about 20% faster than PKZIP.
- Bug fixed on packaging certain level sub-folders.
- Hardware locking removed. No longer requires hardware fingerprint
- Code enhancements here and there.
- Better handling of certain special characters in filename.
- Produces compact, self-contained, stand-alone, 32-bit Windows
executables that runs blazing fast directly from CD without
slow decompressing or making any temporary files.
- WYSIWYG development environment with a property editor and
a link editor.
- The ability to change executable icons.
- Option to insert a navigation toolbar.
- Enhanced macros.
- Smart handling of "\" and "/" in pathes.
how it looks like, get screen shots here.
the Trial Version, and use it in 30 days for free.
now to get the FULL Version Key.